The Masseria Dirupo is a rural conglomeration settled around the end of 1800 and the beginning of 1900. With an original extension equal to, or more than, 60 hectares (about 148 acres), it is now divided into several properties. The two main subdivisions belong to two separate Farms of roughly 19 hectares each.
Probably, originally it was a small rural home of a wealthy family, managed by one or more sharecroppers.
Subsequent inheritance changes of hands have partially fragmented this beautiful corner hidden in the Noci area called of the Murgia Albanese or Pasquarosa. Since 2010 works have begun for the agricultural-environmental and structural recovery.